Sports and Fitness Facilities
State of the art Gym
The university has a state of the art gym located at the Sports Wing of the Student Centre. The fitness programs run from Monday to Friday every semester. The Sports Wing is made up of the Martial Arts room, Cardio room, Main Gym, Aerobics Studio, Strength and Conditioning Room.
In the university’s quest to develop and enhance our students’ holistic skills, the university boasts of a timeless swimming pool show features include:
1. 25 M length x 17M wide, 8 (eight) lane deck type Swimming pool.
2. Plant room fitted with circulation Pumps, Eco salt Chlorinators, balancing tank and sand filters.
3. 15 Sunbeds
4. 1 Life saver’s chair, 8 No lifesaving rings and emergency telephone, Emergency and First aid kit.
5. 2 Stainless steel for the 2M deep end and 1 M shallow end.
6. Ladies changing rooms complete with 3 (three) showers , 4 (four) toilets
7. Gents changing rooms with 3 (three) showers , 4(four) toilets
8. Paraplegic facility
9. Janitors room
So, whether you are looking for something new or are a well seasoned athlete, USIU-Africa welcomes anyone who wishes to come and train with us. Students are encouraged and trained to develop holistic skills through extensively-funded club, sports and student government activities.
For more information about our Sports programs, kindly visit the Sports Offices at the Freida Brown Student Center, Ground Floor or on extension 747 and 768.