All transcript requests need to be in writing and personally signed by the student.
Transcript requests must include student name and ID number. Indicate the exact address where you want your transcript sent.
Official Transcripts: KES. 525
Official Transcript via mail are charged based on the Courier Service used.
For additional information, contact the Office of the University Registrar at (+254) 730 116 786 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment via Bank
Official transcripts are processed within 2 working days and cost Ksh 525 for each transcript. Students outside Kenya may wire the transcript fee of 10 dollars per transcript to the USIU account below:
US Dollar Account Number: 6462210014
Account Name:USIU or U.S. International University
SWIFT Code: CBAFKENX
Intermediary Bank: JP Morgan Chase Bank,
New York SWIFT Code: CHASUS33 Routing Number: 021000021
Kenya Commercial Bank - A/C No. 1179516710
Always include the student college ID. Number
Those in Kenya may make payments at the USIU Business office or deposit the amount to the following banks. These banks have USIU-Africa deposit slips with a USIU-Africa logo and account numbers
- Cooperative Bank: A/c No. 01120002134100
- Commercial Bank of Africa: KES - A/c No. 6438840014
- Commercial bank of AfricaUS Dollar- A/c No. 6462210014
- Standard Chartered Bank: A/c No. 0104023439700
NOTE: Cash payments in excess of KES 1, 000 are not accepted at the cash office. This may be paid by cash deposits in the bank accounts or by M-PESA.
- You may ask a relative or a close friend in Kenya to request and pay for you.
- You may wire transfer your payments through the banking details above.
- Use your credit card to pay. Acceptable cards are listed below.
- You may also MPESA to USIU-Africa Business No. 516900, the A/c No. will be your USIU-Africa ID NO.
You can also pay using your Credit card or Visa card.
Basically what we need is:
- Card Number
- Names of the card holder
- Expiry Date
- The 3 digits at the back of the card
JCB Card, Master Card, Visa Card and Visa Electron (Debit Card)
Payment via M-PESA
We have completed the Integration process of our M-PESA payment solution to our ERP system (CX). This means that any payments made on the platform will reflect instantly in your student accounts, eliminating the need for you to visit the Finance office.
To pay on M-PESA, please follow the prompts below:
- Go to M-PESA
- Select Lipa na M-PESA
- Click Pay bill
- Enter Business number: 516900
- Enter Account number: Student ID – (hyphen) then purpose code. (FOR EXAMPLE 664XXX-TSPT, or 664XXX-ADM)
- Enter the amount you wish to pay
- Enter your PIN and click send.
The following codes will apply when making different payments:
- Transcripts – TSPT