To be the premier center for lifelong career development and job placement
The office of Placement and Career Services exists to enable students and alumni identify their self-employment potential, job placements and develop strong work ethics and job search skills .
- One-on-one career guidance
- Group career advising
- Career presentations in SENEX and SUS classes
- Talks by industry professionals
- Peer Tutoring Program
- Peer Advising on career issues
- Training programs to effectively prepare students for the market place
- CV & Cover letter workshops
- Mock Interviews
- Campus work study placement opportunities
- Linking students to industry
- Organizing recruitment drives and the annual Career Fair
- Identifying internships and job opportunities for students and alumni
- Managing the Career Link portal that advertises jobs and internships
- Mentorship programs with industry and alumni as well as to peer mentorship.
- Informational interviews with Industry
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
At the placement and Career Service (PACS) Office – located at the Freida Brown Student Center - we encourage students to come for guidance with regards to interview skills, resume writing and any other questions you might have regarding careers.
Placement and Career Services Office (PACS)
United States International University