Health Leadership & Management Concentration
The Health Leadership & Management concentration will specifically equip graduates with a range of competencies, knowledge, skills, attitudes and problem-solving abilities to enable graduates respond to the need for successful management and leadership of health systems.
The concentration has been developed for managers who need professional development and progression in the within dynamic health organizations. Thus graduates are equipped with the art and science of managing and leading health systems in a dynamic environment. This is expected to improve health care and bring about a lasting change in health of all the people of Africa.
It also provides an opportunity for medical personnel to upgrade their management and leadership skills without necessarily travelling outside Kenya to pursue such studies.
- World-class faculty from USIU-Africa;
- Designed with executives’ schedules in mind;
- 30 students per year;
- Global Study Tour of key health management institutions around the world;
- Offers participants the opportunity to pursue an executive MBA in a cohort of fast-tracked peers from around the region.
- 9.00am – 6.00pm (Monday - Saturday);
- 1 Year program divided into 6 sessions of 2 weeks each spread throughout the year;.
- Next intake: Fall (September), 2018;
- Application Deadline: July 30, 2018.