Fundraising and External Relations
The Office of Fundraising and External Relations exists to coordinate the University’s fundraising initiatives to expand non-tuition revenue streams for the university, and to establish a robust coordination mechanism with USIU-Africa’s stakeholders to achieve overall effectiveness in fundraising and social investment programs.
- Initiate external relations and contacts with key funders and donor agencies in the generation of non-tuition revenues to support the university programs and projects.
- Research and cultivate a wide range of potential funders to the university programs and projects,
- Coordinate major university fundraising initiatives,
- Expand and increase contributions for the Endowment and Naming Policies, across the university community,
- Actively seek Development Partners to provide financial support to university projects and activities,
- Supporting the implementation of USIU CSR programs
- Supporting growth and service delivery for Kasarani Neighbourhood Association
- Event management for key CSR events
Principal Fundraising & External Officer
Phone: +254 730116205/326
External Relations Officer
Phone: +254 730116326/640
The Financial Aid program at USIU supports more than 1, 225 students to a tune of more than 80 million shillings annually. By supporting the financial aid program, you become a part of a larger community that is “paying it forward” for a many others to become active global citizens after acquiring a good education at USIU-Africa.
When you establish an endowment fund, you create a permanent legacy of support for United States International University. An endowment fund is a permanent, self-sustaining source of funding. Each year, a portion of the value of the fund is paid out to support the fund’s purpose, and any earnings in excess of this distribution are used to build the fund’s market value. In this way, an endowment fund can grow and provide support for its designated purpose in perpetuity.
USIU-Africa’s physical infrastructural development is crucial in creating the right ambiance of a world class university. For more details of current capital please click here