USIU-Africa / APPI Certified Process & Performance Professional (CPPP) Program
African economies lose billions of dollars annually due to inefficiencies. The resulting financial pressures are in addition to the current global economic weaknesses and falling commodity prices. To meet these challenges, African governments, businesses, and organizations are searching for ways to make better decisions, reduce cost, minimize inefficiencies, increase transparency, instill accountability, and improve productivity and overall prosperity.
To this end, the African Process and Performance Institute (APPI) has established a first-of-a-kind training program uniquely designed to develop and enable the next generation of Africa leaders to be driven by performance results. This career-focused program is tailored to prepare and empower governments, businesses, and organizations across Africa with cutting-edge skills and knowledge in Business Process Management (BPM) and Performance Analytics to make better decisions to achieve stated goals. At the end of the program, participants are expected to:
- Learn critical thinking skills, use data to make better strategic decisions, and communicate effectively.
- Pioneer the next frontier for Africa innovation, competition, and productivity with process and performance analytics across all sectors.
- Cultivate the culture and promote the use of business process and performance analytics capabilities and discipline.
- Implement better processes to enable lower costs, higher revenues, motivated employees, and happier customers/citizens.
- Apply APPI’s CREPES™ Model to enable service delivery be more Consistent, Responsive, Effective, Profitable, Efficient, and Sustainable (CREPES™).
- Stay competitive locally and globally as millions of professionals skilled in process and analytics will be needed in the next 5 years. Certified candidates will be added to APPI consultant network for future assignments
This intensive 6 days practical hands-on workshop will focus on five competency areas. Current business processes from participants’ organizations are used as case studies. At the end of the 6-day workshop, participants have two weeks to complete and present their final case studies in class. The five competency areas include:
- Critical (CREPES™)Thinking
- BPM principles, Tools and Techniques
- Organization Change Management of BPM
- Process Performance metrics, analytics, and reporting
- BPM presentation & Consulting skills
The APPI Certified Process & Performance Professional (CPPP), uniquely certifies your knowledge and validates your capability to implement business process and performance global best practices in the context of Africa cultural, social, political, economic, and business environment.
- LEARN: the principles, techniques and tools for BPM and performance analytics
- DO: an improvement project for either an employer or selected APPI partner organization
- VALIDATE: their knowledge and solutions through employer or organization’s feedback
- CERTIFY: based on your employer or organization’s project evaluation and recommendation
LOCATION: United States International University – Africa
FEES and PAYMENTS
- Fees:KES 189,000 per person
- Payment: due within 5 days from the receipt of admission letter via bank transfer
Business process and performance analytics is industry agnostic, which naturally allows the program to have a diverse mix of participants. Ideal candidates reflect a broad range of industry sectors, functions, and backgrounds to enrich the interactive learning experience and must meet the criteria below:
- Masters degrees or bachelor’s degree with 2 years work experience
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Aptitude for logical and analytical thinking
- Highly self-motivated, creative and innovative
- Leadership abilities, team player, and change agent
- Emotional intelligence, open minded, willingness to learn
- APPI team reviews applicant submissions and contact successful candidates
- Selected applicants will be invited for interviews and further evaluation
- APPI team makes a decision and informs candidates of acceptance via email
Top Job Titles for APPI Certified Professionals:
- Business Analyst / Consultant
- Strategy / Management Consultant
- Change & Innovation Manager
- Director, Corporate Strategy
- Chief Performance Officer
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- Director, Corporate Transformation
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Director, Operations
- Project Executive
Marie Vandenabeele – Director
Tel: +254 707 773 365