You are here:
Data Security and Ethics
- All personal computers using ICT Facilities on the campus should be registered with the ICT Department
- Personal Computers should be presented to security personnel for inspection upon request and signed in and out of various buildings
- Personal Computers accessing the wireless network MUST have licensed software and a current, up to date antivirus running
- Personal Computers are not allowed into the teaching labs and can only be plugged in at the General Lab in the designated section
- Students will be held responsible for exposing the University network to ICT risks through their equipment.
- Personal Computers should not be used for making profits, personal gain or in any way that is likely to compromise the University mission.