You are here:
Computer Lab Regulations
- Only students who meet the criteria set out in Section 5.2 should enter the labs. Students who access services contrary to these rules will face disciplinary action
- Time in the lab is supervised by faculty and supervisors who are responsible for assisting and ensuring that equipment is safeguarded.
- Students should always show their ID Card with the appropriate sticker in place to security personnel every time they enter these facilities.
- Students are not permitted to play GAMES or do personal work in the labs. These are strictly for research and assignments.
- Pirating of software, music, videos and any other electronic information is not allowed.
- Students are not allowed to modify any application or delete any system/application file.
- Students are not allowed to move equipment out of any Lab
- Foods and drinks are not allowed in the Computer Labs
- Students should not make noise or cause disturbance in the Lab premises.
- Fraudulent, harassing or obscene messages and or materials are not to be sent, printed, requested, displayed, or stored within the USIU-Africa computing system.
- Any student found in contravention of these rules will face disciplinary actions.