The Deputy Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs is the head of the division. The division comprises of the Chandaria School of Business, School of Humanities and Social Sciences, School of Science and Technology, Library, Quality Assurance, Academic Research Office and Faculty Council.
USIU-Africa’s Academic Affairs Division provides excellence, innovation and leadership in integrating quality teaching and student learning with applied academic research and scholarship and community service to a diverse clientele in line with USIU-Africa’s mission and vision.
To be a premier Academic Affairs Division in Africa, discharging its responsibilities in a transparent and accountable manner, and with a distinction for its operating excellence
- Encourage interactive teaching and student learning; and close mentoring relationships
- Provide a foundation for critical thinking, experiential learning and personal growth
- Encourage research and scholarship among students and faculty and promotes an entrepreneurial approach to funding.
- Inspire and supports innovation and creativity among faculty and student body
- Encourage strategic leadership and high emotional intelligence
Contact usAmbassador Professor Ruthie Rono
Deputy Vice Chancellor - Academic Affairs
United States International University-Africa
Phone: +254 730116406