The Deputy Vice Chancellor for Academic & Student Affairs is the head of the division. The division comprises of the Chandaria School of Business, School of Humanities and Social Sciences, School of Science and Technology, School of Pharmacy and Health Sciences and the School of Graduate Studies, Research and Extension. Other units include the Library and Information Center, the Office of Quality Assurance, and the Faculty Council.
USIU-Africa’s Academic & Student Affairs Division provides excellence, innovation and leadership in integrating quality teaching and student learning with applied academic research and scholarship and community service to a diverse clientele in line with USIU-Africa’s mission and vision.
To be a premier Academic & Student Affairs Division in Africa, discharging its responsibilities in a transparent and accountable manner, and with a distinction for its operating excellence
- Encourage interactive teaching and student learning; and close mentoring relationships
- Provide a foundation for critical thinking, experiential learning and personal growth
- Encourage research and scholarship among students and faculty and promotes an entrepreneurial approach to funding.
- Inspire and supports innovation and creativity among faculty and student body
- Encourage strategic leadership and high emotional intelligence
1st Floor, Chandaria School of Business
Professor Munyae Mulinge
Professor of Sociology and Criminal Justice
Associate Deputy Vice Chancellor - Academic Affairs
Phone: +254 730116406/280
Ambassador Professor Ruthie Rono
Professor of Psychology
Deputy Vice Chancellor - Academic & Student Affairs
Phone: +254 730116406