The USIU-Africa pay bill number is 516900
The finance office is only open on the first three Saturdays of the semester from 9.00am to 1.00pm
- Bank cash deposits
- Bankers checks
- Personal checks
- Telegraphic transfers (Wire transfer)
- All major visa enabled cards.
Your bank cash deposit or MPESA payment will be updated in your account within 24 hours.
Every student can access their balance on CX http://cx.usiu.ac.ke/ics
- Log in with your student ID and password
- Click on student tab
- Click the financial information link
- Your balance and datasheet will be under My Account Info
No, you do not. The amount shall be receipted from our bank statements the following day.
Interest is charged at the rate of 1.5% per month and shall be posted to your account at the end of every month. This shall be charged on pro rata basis depending on the date when you clear your balance.